Foundation Swatches

Sunday, April 19, 2015

NEW SWATCH POST NOW AVAILABLE HERE

*Update* : The pictures I added in this post seem to have disappeared. Bear with me while I try and swatch the foundations again and upload them. Apologies. 

These are all the current foundations I have in my makeup draw, believe me I am constantly trying new foundations to try and find THE perfect shade and formulation for me. It's hard but I'm learning along the way. As you can see they are all so different in undertones, some are peachy, some neutral and some yellow. I've taken a bunch of pictures to try and show the shades as accurate as possible. Some with flash and some without. 
L-R: 
-MAC Prep + Prime in Bright Forecast
-MAC Prolongwear in NC42
-MAC Prolongwear in NC37
-MAC Studio Fix in NC37
-MAC Mineralize Moisture in NC40
-MAC Face and Body in C3
-MAC Studio Sculpt in NC40
-Nars Sheer Glow in Barcelona
-Nars Sheer Glow in Stromboli
-YSL Touche Éclat in BD50
-Maybelline Fit Me in 220
-Urban Decay Naked in 6.0

I only found these two pictures. I'm so annoyed that the original pictures have vanished! Plus I'v finished some of the samples I swatched, so won't be able to swatch them again. Sorry folks, these two will have to do for now. 






At the moment I am comfortable wearing Nars Sheer Glow in Stromboli, Studio Sculpt in NC40 and Maybelline Fit Me in 220. I can wear the other shades but as minimal as possible plus I don't love them on my skin, I'm a perfectionist so it's gotta look perfect :D. I like how ridiculously yellow the Prolongwear is in NC42 but it's extremely dark and too yellow for me, I reckon I am somewhere in between the Prolongwear in NC42 and the Face and Body in C3. I hope this post was helpful. If you have any questions or recommendations please comment below! Peace X

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, Zahra! Thank you for this really helpful blog post. What shade are you in the Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation? :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe