Welcome to my blog ! Assalamu Alaykum

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hello blog world! This is a small introduction to my blog Beauty And The Muslimah. Here you will find my ramblings of all things beauty related, just so that I can share my passions with you. And maybe, just maybe it can be of help to you too! It's for anyone who is equally obsessed with makeup and skincare like me and have nothing else better to do! It could also be of help to women of colour as I am one myself and will be reviewing products most suited to our complexion and discussing the many issues we face in the name of 'Beauty'! Or for my muslim sisters who are interested in things beauty related and would like to share their interests with me as well. So keep tuned and peace to you all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe