A little about me...

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Since I've started beauty blogging, I think it's crucial that I write about myself so that y'all get to know me a bit more. No I'm not American, I'm a born and bred British Muslim girl in her twenties of South Indian heritage, fairly crazy about anything beauty related. I'm medium light brown skinned with extremely yellow golden olive undertones. Catering to my skin tone has proved to be difficult, so you can join me in my journeys. Being South Asian, we are doomed with dark pigmentation on our face so we face many trials and tribulations to make makeup work with our issues, which is why I was interested to start a blog. I want you to share my knowledge with everyone and would love for you to share yours too.

My personal preference in makeup is more on the natural, no makeup makeup side. I use makeup to enhance the features that I have and also like to go for certain looks depending on my mood or the occasion. I do also think that makeup is a form of art in its own right, I have nothing but awe for makeup in its quirky and colourful form, though my preference lies in the more simplistic side. I find it amazing how just a little touch of makeup here and there does wonders for a person. It certainly does for me! I like low maintenance hassle free methods, I do know that trying to achieve the natural look can be the most complicated but if you know how to do it right, it won't be as daunting or tedious.

I'm by no means an expert but am hoping that the little knowledge I do have will be helpful to you. Especially for those who have similar issues as me. And to my muslim sisters out there, do share your thoughts and advice with me, I'd love to hear from you all.

In the near future I will be doing reviews and hauls for you guys, as well as tips and tricks and little snippets of advice and just random ramblings, maybe of things non-beauty related too, we'll see...

peace to you all... xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe