Nars Base Swatches

Monday, June 20, 2016

Here are some swatches of all my Nars bases so you can see the dissimilarities between all the shades people in this shade group might wear.


- Sheer Glow in Stromboli (review HERE)
- All Day Luminous Weightless in Stromboli (review HERE)
- Pure Radiant Tinted Moistiriser in St.Moritz
- Velvet Matte Skin Tint in St.Moritz (review HERE)
- Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger (review HERE)
- Radiant Creamy Concealer in Caramel

Here's another angle :


You can clearly see how olive All Day Luminous Weightless is compared to the rest! The others have more of warm yellow / peachy tones. They're all very decent matches nonetheless. 

I wish they had a shade in between Ginger and Caramel in the concealer range that was more golden, I use Caramel to colour correct under eyes or add some depth of colour if my mouth area is looking a little grey and Ginger is good for concealing / brightening under my eyes and is also close to my skintone, just more on the peachy side.

Hope this helps

P.S. I totally mixed all the shades together and applied it to my face. It actually made for an interestingly beautiful finish and shade....! Just saying...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe