Search for The Holy Grail Foundation continued...

Friday, January 11, 2013

Its me again! Yesterday in my perfect skin and foundation blog, i forgot to add another foundation i had, its so unimportant and unloved by me, i forgot about it completely! Its the bare minerals starter kit in medium/medium beige. Another buy without any homework done. I didnt know much about makeup back then.


See i now know that since i have dry skin i should avoid using powder foundations. I also bought the wrong shade!! It makes me look D-U-L-L !! And horrrrrible! But i love the bronzer that comes with it, in the colour 'warmth' its very nice and compliments my skintone well! But im sure it will compliment everyone as well. The starter kit comes with a concealer in the shade summer bisque which again is the wrong shade! Looks wrong too! It comes with a transclucent powder called the mineral veil, i like using that for when i get oily, works really well! 

Buying the starter kit was a big waste of money since i only use the 'warmth' bronzer and the mineral veil, and the brushes too actually. I might try using the foundation powder just lightly for touch ups, i'll experiment and see.

Ooo i also have some sleek foundation tester kits, the creme to powder ones in shades light and light/medium, they arent yellow enough but im in between the shades bamboo and honeycomb-somewhere in there!! The shades in between those two are fudge and latte but neither are yellow enough, and honeycomb is tooo orange for my skin whereas bamboo is abit light.
I also have the tester kit for the sleek skin revive liquid foundation in light. I have played around with them a little. But not really fallen in love with any of the shades or products yet. Hope this helps!

Peace xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe