Bobbi Brown Skin Stick Foundation swatch comparisons 4.0 4.25 4.5 4.75

Saturday, September 26, 2015

In my Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick 4.5 Warm Natural review I mentioned that I wasn't 100% with the shade. I wasn't sure if I should have gotten a shade darker or a shade lighter in the range as I found it a little on the neutral side. I was around a Bobbi Brown counter so I decided to do some swatches for comparisons. Here are the swatches:



The top swatch is of the Intensive Skin Serum Foundation in 4.5 Warm Natural blended out, this foundation feels amazing btw!

4.75 Golden Natural is a newer shade that was launched last year, I'm thinking it was made for people that lean more on the yellow side of Warm Natural, like me!

As you can see 4.75 Golden Natural is more on the yellower side and 4.5 Warm Natural is looking a little less yellow and subtler and more neutral. 4.75 does look lighter and brighter as well so I think that would work better for my skin tone as I feel the 4.5 does dull me down.
 
4.25 Natural Tan looks light and so does 4.0 Natural so I don't think I fall into those shades. 

Anyway when I finish 4.5 I will definitely consider 4.75. Hope this is helpful. Peace. 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Could you do a full review on this please?? I just tried a 4.5 and it wasn't yellow enough for me and I was about to give up on Bobbi brown..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! I have a full review on this already :). Have a scroll through my feed Xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing!! This helped me pick my shade as I am very yellow toned and most "warm" foundations are still too peachy/beige.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe