Revlon Rosy Nude Lipstick review

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Hey guys! I'm going to be doing a lipstick review for you today. Its the Revlon colorburst lipstick in Rosy Nude.

 


First off the Revlon packaging for their colorburst lipsticks is lovely! Looks so classy for a drugstore lipstick, the embossed quilted plastic looks great, it is kinda plasticky but it still looks the part! And I like the way they've put the colour of the lipstick on the top of the lipstick too.


Rosy Nude is as the name says a very creamy muted rosy pink colour. With a touch of coral. Its quite a strong and bright colour for the name. But for tanned and dark skins it doesnt appear too bright but more like a rosy nude colour. For me its a pretty mlbb colour, it adds the perfect flush of colour to my lips, pretty and pink. Goes great for when I do an everyday simple look. Its a colour that I can swipe on on it's own without the need for mixing. It leaves my lips looking sooooo pretty, plump and rosy. 

 


It has a slight shiny finish, not glossy shine but a healthy kissable plump shine, if you know what I mean. It honestly looks really natural on my nc35 - nc42 skin. It covers up the hyperpigmentation on my lips so naturally and doesn't wash me out what so ever!! For anyone who is lighter skinned, it will look more reddish pink on them. Like they've sucked on a red lollipop, not as nude and natural as it will look on someone darker. Such a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous rosy shade! 



It's also moisturising and doesn't highlight any dry areas. Its very pigmented but because of its slight shinyness and creamyness it will transfer quite easily and wont last very long. I absolutely love wearing this colour, I really do feel pretty when I wear this (bashful smile). Almost like an English Rose...!


So it's great for indian skintones who want an everyday natural pink lip colour. It has the right amount of brown in it to subtle it down. And the right amount of red/pink to give tanned indian skinned lips a fresh flush of colour. 

Discontinued but maybe traceable if searched for on eBay, Amazon, Google. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe